The Smith Center

Donate Now

Your gift to The Smith Center will help us to continue to provide world-class performing arts and inspirational education programs to the southern Nevada community.  Ticket sales only cover 75% of our operating costs each season; the generous philanthropic support of our Members provides the remaining 25%.  Thank you for supporting The Smith Center!  We look forward to seeing you here again soon.

Donation Information
$ 25.00
$ 50.00
$ 100.00
$ 500.00
$ 1,000.00
$ 2,500.00
$ 5,000.00
$ 10,000.00
$ 20,000.00
$ 50,000.00
$ 100,000.00

The Smith Center for the Performing Arts is a Nevada nonprofit organization registered with the Secretary of State.  Contributions may be tax deductible under IRS regulations.  Our mission is to provide and preserve a high-quality performing arts center that is embraced by the community and recognized as a vital force by supporting artistic excellence, education and inspiration for all. 

View Events By Genre

Support The Smith Center