Your gift to The Smith Center will help us to continue to provide world-class performing arts and inspirational education programs to the southern Nevada community. Ticket sales only cover 75% of our operating costs each season; the generous philanthropic support of our Members provides the remaining 25%. Thank you for supporting The Smith Center! We look forward to seeing you here again soon.
The Smith Center for the Performing Arts is a Nevada nonprofit organization registered with the Secretary of State. Contributions may be tax deductible under IRS regulations. Our mission is to provide and preserve a high-quality performing arts center that is embraced by the community and recognized as a vital force by supporting artistic excellence, education and inspiration for all.
361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV 89106 Map It
©2014 - The Smith Center
PATRON SERVICES: 702.749.2000Open daily 10:00a.m.-7:30p.m. except holidays
TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800.326.6868 OR DIAL 711
BOX OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Sat: 10:00a.m.-6:00p.m. Sun: Closed